Inscrit le: 05 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Sam 1 Juil - 13:56 (2017) Sujet du message: Rosarsquos Adult Piano Lessons With Videos Piano Reharmo
Here is a review from one of my students: Barbara
"I have lost track of how many courses I have taken with Rosa but my playing has improved and I am so excited to keep learning more & more with her. Each course goes deeper into what we need to know and makes playing beautiful music easier. Rosa has the God given gift of being a very gentle teacher. It's fun to learn with her and as you watch the videos it's almost as if she is in the room with you. If it is your goal to enjoy playing the piano let Rosa help you reach that goal. Thanks Rosa, we appreciate you."
Do you want to know how to easily harmonize a song with minor chords?
All you need is to quickly understand music theory regarding minor chord substitutions.
Learn the 2 Harmony Rules and 4 Hot Piano Tips in this course.
Learn how to do smooth chord progressions moving in 3rds, whole step, 1/2 steps, up & down and in the circle movement.
Here's the Secret: You can write your own song by learning my 2 Big Rules of Music Harmony that enables you to always have smooth chord progression. Appy these 2 Big Harmony rules to reharmonize any folk songs and Christmas songs, and soon you will be able to write your own songs effortlessly.
Music Harmony Theory for Minor Chord Substitutions:
1. Review Level 1 - Basic Chords
2. Review Level 2 - Color Chords - 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th
3. Minor Chords in C Key: Dm, Em, Am
4. Music Harmony Rule #1 - Understand the Secret of 2 Common Tones
5. Music Harmony Rule #2 - Focus on Smooth Diatonic Chords Movement
6. Piano Tip 1: Chords like to Move Up & Down in 3rds
7. Piano Tip 2: Chords like to Move Up & Down in whole steps
8. Piano Tip 3: Chords like to Move Up & Down in half steps
9. Piano Tip 4: Chords like to Move in the Cirlce Movement
10. Circle of 5ths vs Circle of 4ths
11. How come there are so many variations?
12. You find your own sound.
Bonus Section: Piano Techniques & Style
1. Bonus Piano Tip 5: RH Octave to Double up Melody Tones
2. Bonus Piano Tip 2: Finger Trick: Roll to create Echo Effect
3. Bonus Piano Tip 3: Finger Trick: Alternate rapidly R1 + R5 to create Tremolos
4. Bonus Piano Tip 4: Finger Trick: R2 + R3 Inner Fingers to play 4 tones in the RH
Have fun playing Away In A Manger in a creative way sounding like a professional with this new level of reharmonization!
bound: 33 pages
publisher: RR Publishing LLC; 1 edition (March 14, 2017)
filesize: 381 KB